Wombot 3D Printers would like to introduce the new Wombot Calibre
The Wombot Calibre is our new large format Personal 3D Printing System. With a large print envelope of 400mm x 400mm x 400mm, the Calibre is based on an open-source design using sturdy System 30 Profile Extrusions and Smooth Rod/Linear Bearing motion systems for added rigidity and strength. Please see below for full specifications.Wombot 3D Printers would like to introduce the new Wombot Calibre.
- Australian Designed, Manufactured and Supported
- Large build volume - 400mm Wide x 400mm Deep x 410mm Height
- Footprint of 65cm Wide x 70cm Deep x 75cm Height
- Automatic Bed Level Compensation using the Genuine ANTClabs BLTouch "Smart" Module
- Genuine Makerbase MKS Gen 1.4 Integrated Mother Board pre-loaded and calibrated with customised Marlin 1.1.0 Firmware.
- Capable of printing ABS, PLA, PLA Plus, HIPS, PET-G, TPE, TPU and other exotic materials
- Comes fully assembled, test printed and ready to use
- Dual Z Axis Stainless Steel Trapezoidal lead screw with Brass Trapezoidal Lead Nuts as standard (not cheap threaded rods like most kits)
- Reliable Direct Mk10 Self Adjusting Extruder System for accurate extrusion, dependable performance and minimal maintenance
- All Metal, fan force cooled J-Head Hot End, Similar to E3D's V6 System
- Custom 4mm thick MK3 Aluminium Heat Bed, Glass Build Surface and Aurarum Brand Build Surface label included as standard.
- Precision Aluminium GT2 Pulleys, Belts and Ball Bearing Idlers used throughout the Drafter
- Global 110/240 VAC Input (24V DC Output) high quality notebook-style power supply included
- Capable of 50 micron (0.05mm) layer height resolution
- Full Graphical LCD Interface with SD socket (print without a PC)
- Easily accessible USB port on rear of motherboard enclosure for printing from PC/Tablet and connecting to remote print server systems such as Octoprint or AstroPrint via a Raspberry Pi or similar (not included).
- High Flow Rate Firmware controlled ducted part cooling fan for PLA precision printing
- Fitted with a 0.4mm Nozzle and 1.75mm Extruder as standard (Flexion Extruder System can be fitted on request and the nozzle is interchangeable with 0.2, 0.3, 0.5, 0.6 or 0.8mm nozzles if desired)
- Automatic belt tensioning with pre-loaded belt springs.
- Black Aluminium Extrusion 3030 Frame for increased rigidity and strength and reduced flex during demanding print moves.
- Quality Stainless Steel Smooth Rod linear motion components are accurate, require minimal maintenance and are reasonably quiet during normal operation.
- High Quality, High Precision MOTECH Brand 1.8 degree per step stepper motors
- External Spool Holder supplied - small amount of assembly required
- Print speeds of up to 100mm/s
- All 3D Printed Mechanical Components are constructed with Aurarum PLA Plus High Temperature PLA with high % Infill for superior strength and rigidity.
- Clean, Minimalistic design with concealed end stops, wrapped and concealed wiring looms.
What's in the box
Wombot Calibre 3D Printing System
Quality Silent Switchmode 24V DC Notebook Style Power Supply Unit
Class 10 Genuine Sandisk 8GB SD Card loaded with slicing software, spare part files and sample print files
Independent Spool Holder (small amount of assembly required)
Glass Build Platform for a perfectly flat print surface
Sample Print completed on your new Wombot Calibre
Sample Filament to get you started
Comes with either Australian or USA power lead. If you are outside these regions, you will receive Australian plug lead