The Wombot Drafter is our entry-level Wombot 3D Printing System. With a large print envelope from a relatively small footprint, the Drafter is based on an open-source design using sturdy System 30 Profile Extrusions for added rigidity and strength. Please see below for full specifications.
Priced at $925 including GST for local buyers.
All buyers outside save 10%. Prices are in AUD
Australian made 3D printer
- Australian Designed and Manufactured
- Large build volume - 250mm Wide x 250mm Deep x 310mm Height
- Small footprint of 53cm Wide x 55cm Deep x 75cm Height (Including Spool Holder)
- 50 micron layer resolution
- Automatic Bed Level Compensation using the ANTClabs BLTouch Module
- Genuine MKS Gen 1.4 Integrated Mother Board
- Very quiet operation
- Can print ABS, PLA, HIPS, PET-G, TPE, TPU and other materials
- Comes fully assembled, test printed and ready to use
- Stainless Steel Trapezoidal lead screw (no inferior threaded rods here)
- Metal MK8 Extruder capable of up to 260C printing
- Starter sample of high quality PLA filament included
- Includes Glass Build Plate and Self-Adhesive build surface (similar to Build-Tak)
- Custom 3mm MK3 Aluminium Heat Bed
- Aluminium GT2 Pulleys, Belts and Idlers used throughout
- Global 110/240 VAC Input (24V DC Output) high quality notebook-style power supply included
- Capable of 50 micron (0.05mm) layer height resolution
- Full Graphical LCD Interface with SD socket (print without a PC)
- USB port for printing from PC
- Firmware controlled ducted fan for PLA precision printing
- 0.40mm Hot End Nozzle for 1.75mm Filament (replaceable - 0.2, 0.3, 0.4 or 0.5mm nozzles can also be fitted)
- Built in belt tensioning system
- Aluminium Extrusion 3030 Frame
- Delrin Wheels (much smoother running and quieter compared to smooth rods)
- Spool Holder
- Print speeds up to 100mm/s
Comes with either Australian or USA power lead. If you are outside these regions, you will receive Australian plug lead.
Please visit our shop
Always wanted to build your own 3D Printer but don't want the fuss of finding all the right parts? The Wombot Drafter is now also available as a D.I.Y kit at a lower price. Please click HERE to see the product page for the Kit version of this printer.